fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 150+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast networks, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, and AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
FuboTV is looking for a Product Manager to lead landing experiences across all of our apps. These are the landing pages, screens and unauthenticated experiences which help new users determine whether they want to take the next step and start a trial.
The challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to get our target customers to feel like fuboTV will be the right fit for them. It’s a great opportunity to be at the center of a key product area which directly drives our growth.
The successful candidate will be deeply analytical and data-driven, but will also have a keen understanding of high performing user experiences and will understand how to strategically convey the value of a product to its target customers.
In this role, you will:
- Evolve how we convey the value of fuboTV to new users, by both showing and telling.
- Design and optimize new landing experiences which directly lead to users converting and retaining as subscribers at higher rates.
- Work hands-on with a team of incredibly smart engineers and designers to execute on your mission.
- Release new experiments and experiences often with constant iteration and reliance on quantitative metrics and qualitative research to help define further optimizations and enhancements.
- Be passionate about leveraging data and analytics to drive smart, business-impacting projects.
- Be an advocate for your product area and an eloquent, structured communicator of its strategy and roadmap to stakeholders across the organization.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
What skills, experience, and education you need to succeed:
- 2+ years of product management experience in a B2C technology or media company
- Experience and familiarity with driving growth initiatives in a product role
- An egoless, team player
- Analytical, data-obsessed, and creative
- A self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment
- Experienced in analyzing user data to help formulate conclusions and drive product decisions
- Proficient at building strong relationships across disciplines
- Strong awareness of technology trends and their potential influence
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company