fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings- which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Sr Mgr of Engagement and Retention, this is the ideal opportunity for a dynamic, innovative retention marketer to continue to build the fuboTV engagement and retention machine. The perfect candidate thrives in a startup environment, is a creative problem solver and driven to create seamless user experiences our subscribers will love. Experience working within a subscription service is a definite plus.
- Maximize subscriber lifetime value and drive loyalty by leading all efforts associated with engagement and retention including analytics, A/B testing, usability and customer communication
- Collaborate with our Product, Marketing and Analytics teams to implement initiatives that support engagement and retention
- Deliver compelling, well-timed customer experiences that improve engagement and retention by leading the development and optimization of communication strategies that span customer segments and channels
- Dissect the causes of churn among various user cohorts via data visualization and product analytics dashboards (e.g. Amplitude)
- Create a roadmap of product improvements designed to reduce voluntary and involuntary churn
- Create successful winback campaigns by working with our CRM team
- Develop strategies to retain users who subscribe for one-off marquee events (i.e. Super Bowl).
- 2+ years of experience working within a subscription-based customer retention and engagement organization
- Experience improving engagement and product usage
- Experience in developing and implementing engagement strategies that increase retention
- Exceptionally strong analytical, team management and organizations skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate communicator, capable of inspiring strong collaboration in the organization
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company