fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings- which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
The Platform team is looking for a full stack Web Software Engineer who likes building simple interfaces to solve real problems for people. Ideally a full stack polyglot.
In this role you would help us create useful interfaces for our internal tools used by the operations, customer care, triage and many other teams including the Platform team itself. Our internal tooling is responsible for managing critical system and product data - master data that drives the behavior of the product and is of utmost importance.
Most of our existing tools are written in Typescript with Angular (some with React) with Go and Postgres on the backend. This job is not about churning out CRUD screens or skinning wordpress, we automate away toil and focus on the hard problems. We sometimes jump into pair-programming, write tests first, and enjoy the modern DevOps CI/CD way of working.
Preferably, you will do some backend work too, supported by a team of experienced backend engineers.
- Angular/React with Typescript
- Have 3+ years of experience building non-trivial web applications
- Write clean, well-tested code
- Have experience and fluency with REST-ful APIs
- Be familiar with immutability concepts, CSS, and responsive design
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have experience with React framework
- Have experience with or a desire to learn Go and other technologies used at fuboTV
- Communicate well with product, design, and other non-technical stakeholders.
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving startup environment in which individual contributors are trusted and depended upon to set technical direction
- Enjoy learning new things and sharing knowledge with coworkers
- Take the initiative in identifying and removing roadblocks
- Be a pleasure to work with in a professional environment
- Be comfortable giving and receiving honest feedback
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company