fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the team:
The recommendations team helps fuboTV users seamlessly find relevant content by leveraging machine learning, big data processing and data science. From surfacing a live game to reminding users to record a match that is meaningful to them, the recommendations team plays a central role to provide a personalized experience for users to engage with fuboTV products.
About the Role:
As a machine learning engineer, you will
- Contribute to building and deploying ML models for various applications relating to content discoverability of users.
- Conduct experiments to track and measure performance of various algorithms used in our recommendation systems.
- Work on big data systems at scale to process data in batch and real time to prepare data sets and real time signals for the recommendations engine.
- Contribute to improvements in ML infrastructure and practices.
- Build and maintain microservices providing backend support to power personalized experience on fuboTV applications.
- Proficiency in Python, familiarity with ML related libraries: scikit-learn, numpy, etc
- Experience with Tensorflow, Keras, or PyTorch
- Big Data experience with Apache Spark, Apache Beam, MapReduce or similar
- Be able to write clean, simple, maintainable code
- Strong verbal and written communication
- BS and/or MS in Computer Science or related field
Nice to have:
- Experience building and deploying production ML systems
- Prior experience with recommendation / personalization systems
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow or KubeFlow
- Experience with A/B testing
- Proficiency in Golang or Scala
Our tech stack:
- Apache Beam (Java and Python SDKs) on Dataflow managed with Airflow
- Tensorflow, scikit-learn for ML development and deployment
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Bigtagble, Bigquery, Postgres, GCS
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company