fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 150+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast networks, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, and AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
fuboTV is looking for an experienced Manager for our Delivery Operations team who is passionate about content, thrives off building relationships with partners and stakeholders, and is driven to provide customers with the most comprehensive package of linear and VOD content. This position will help define and execute product roadmaps and continually focus on improving the user experience and engagement for our subscribers.
Successful candidates will work daily alongside a team of Delivery Managers, Content Acquisition, Video Engineering’s Acquisition & Encoding (linear/vod), Product, Ad Sales, Ad Operations, Marketing, Platform, Customer Care, and Support to fulfill project launch and operational expectations.
This role will require an acute attention to detail and the ability to execute and lead multiple projects at one time for both fuboTV and fuboNetworks across the US, Canada, and Spain.
- Lead the onboarding process with internal teams such as PR, Marketing, Ad Operations, Ad Sales, Video Engineering (linear/VOD), Platform, Operations, and Customer Care
- Establish and maintain process/workflow and documentation of Linear and VOD onboarding for fuboTV and fuboNetworks
- Maintain VOD Metadata spec and operations including testing, modifying, and working with internal/external partners to streamline workflows
- Catalog delivery verification / Inventory reconciliation with internal and external partners
- Attend, participate, and lead weekly meetings representing Delivery Operations (Video) to internal and external partners
- Provider/partner relationship management and compliance audits while communicating gaps or missing expectations
- Work with Content Acquisition team to support launch and onboarding of new content partners, affiliate broadcast partners, and programming partners
- Drive operational processes and responses within VOD Infrastructure pipeline
- Implement, test, and coordinate fuboTV’s blackout policies, DAI, and DRM requirements with internal/external partners
- Develop and measure Content Operation KPIs and OKRs
- Monthly Reporting for Onboarding
- VOD Incidents
- Weekly status of active onboarding work
- Document operational tasks and recommend optimization opportunities and improvements
- Manage the launch of any content related changes including package and price changes, promos, bundles, and add-ons
- Position the Delivery team at the forefront of onboarding and engagement opportunities with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with Product team on new features and functionalities to provide best customer experience
- Track all new content additions on platform and communicate with finance and operations teams to manage operational costs effectively
- Continually seek opportunities to improve onboarding activities and drive peer-led retrospectives
The Ideal Candidate will also:
- Have at least 3 years of hands-on experience with comparable responsibilities working in a similar role at an OTT or MVPD company
- Experience working within cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 3+ years working with Aspera or other file-based delivery systems from ingest through operations and troubleshooting
- 2+ years experience working with CableLabs Metadata v1.1 Spec
- Strong experience partnering with Ad Operations & Sales teams
- Familiarity and experience working with SSAI, CSAI, DAI, DRM, & Blackout policies
- 3+ years experience working within Content Management systems
- Strong teamwork, project management, and organizational skills with an ability to adapt, multitask, and navigate a complex, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to self-identify and effectively seek technical and operational information necessary to close knowledge gaps.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Ability to work independently, optimize processes, and make decisions under minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including equity, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company