fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings- which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
fuboTV is currently seeking a Manager, People Operations to create and drive people strategy successfully for assigned client groups. We are looking for a creative, collaborative, innovative and solutions-oriented individual to guide leaders and employees towards optimal outcomes. Given our growth, no day will be the same and it is critical for this individual to balance both strategic and tactical aspects of the job. Expected activities include, but are not limited to, coaching and performance management, full compensation life-cycle, administration of benefits, payroll and oversight of various people programs aimed to engage and retain our talent.
- Partner with the People Operations (HR) team and assigned clients groups to develop and execute talent strategies and employee programs aligned with business priorities.
- Contribute to the business and people strategy for various departments; contribute with insights, common sense and a point of view regarding organizational design and effectiveness, workforce planning, talent frameworks and scaling teams as we continue to grow.
- Lead core processes including performance management, succession planning, compensation lifecylce and leveling, learning and development activities, benefits, diversity and inclusion and more.
- Coach and develop leaders at all levels within the organization, from individual contributors to senior managers,
- Work with cross-functional partners to build programs, processes and policies to ensure the People Operations team drives an exceptional employee experience.
- Build credibility and trust among employees. Resolve management and employee concerns through compassion, active listening and intake, clear documentation and follow-through.
- Stay apprised and ensure continued compliance with all federal, state and local employment and safety laws.
- Manage People Operations Specialist; guide their individual development and growth within the organization through continuous feedback and stretch opportunities.
- Assist People Operations team with payroll processing, benefits & leave administration, immigration/work authorization cases, internal audit and compliance-related requests and the management of all HR systems (i.e. Justworks, ChartHop, AON, Linkedin Learning, etc).
- Participate in projects as assigned by SVP and VP, People Operations.
- Minimum 5+ years of human resources experience including 3+ years as an Human Resource Business Partner required.
- Previous experience with a company in an early stage, high growth environment is a plus.
- Proven track record of establishing solid working relationships with all levels of employees while retaining independence of thought.
- Ability to forge strong working relationships and trust within client groups is a must; demonstrate the ability to persuade, negotiate and communicate effectively while keeping independence of thought.
- Deep understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership and team development.
- Analytically driven; you utilize qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem-solving and root cause analysis.
- Impeccable discretion when handling confidential or sensitive information.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Business savvy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle sensitive issues with diplomacy and demonstrate respect for people from all backgrounds.
- Proven project management and delivery skills.
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits.
- Free premium fuboTV account.
- Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company.