fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings- which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
fuboTV is seeking a motivated Vendor Manager to provide leadership and support to our BPO partners. We are looking for a leader with excellent interpersonal skills, customer focused and a strong leadership background. As a Vendor Manager for the fubo Customer Care team, you will partner with the BPO Leads and Managers to manage the day to day operations of the site.
- Work closely with a group of 3-4 teams in a vendor call center to provide world class customer experience.
- Monitor and evaluate the team’s performance to meet and exceed department KPIs on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Conducts weekly one on one with BPO Leads focused on performance and development.
- Conducts coaching triads with BPO Leads to ensure high quality coaching interactions with vendor agents.
- Partners with our BPO teams to identify operational process opportunities and complete root cause analysis to ensure assigned teams are aligned with fuboTV’s goals and objectives
- Proactively communicates challenges and act as the point of contact for solutions
As a vendor customer care manager, you must be able to lead and motivate managers and customer care reps. We are looking for a manager that can bring energy, excellent communication skills, and strong analytical skills.
- 1- 3 years of team leadership experience, preferably in a contact center industry and with Customer Service, Retention and/or Technical Support background
- Track record in coaching, mentoring and developing customer care reps
- Strong written communications and presentation skills.
- A track record in delivering results in a fast paced contact center environment
- Flexible scheduling, including weekends and nights and the ability to travel internationally
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free premium fuboTV account
- Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan
- fuboTV is an e-verified company