FuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 150+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast networks, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, and AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! FuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. And we need your help to take us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
FuboTV is looking for a Technical Program Manager-Video to help ensure the success of our video Live/Linear, VOD, Distributions and Operations groups. The successful candidate should be a highly skilled Agilist, great teammate, lifelong learner, and phenomenal communicator with a passion for servant-leadership. In service of success, he/she/they will need to be flexible, agile and responsive in order to lead fast paced business critical projects. In this highly visible role, he/she/they will need the ability to move fluidly between communication styles to meet a varied audience, presenting to leadership one day and diving deep with engineering the next.
In this role you will:
- You will manage multiple cross-cutting programs in the area of digital video catalog for VOD, Linear and Live TV.
- You will understand the requirements of our customers and partners by collaborating with business, and product leaders
- You will influence priority decisions; you will dive deep into technologies, architecture, and operations, collaborate with engineering and technology leaders and enable teams to deliver results.
- You will build program management plans to drive business growth with end-to-end ownership from ideation to goal attainment.
- You will maintain Program dashboards, progress reporting, presentations, communications, and actionable program plans in line with best practices of the organization.
- Be the glue that holds cross-functional programs together across squads and business partners
- Be able to work on multiple concurrent projects at any given time.
What skills, experience, and education need to succeed:
- Expert understanding of agile methodologies, with demonstrated success driving organizations to higher productivity and efficiency.
- Excellent cross-organizational verbal and written communication skills to provide status and manage expectations.
- Experience managing projects and programs across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules.
- This is a position that requires senior level thinking and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what needs to be done. You have demonstrated experience managing digital product/project initiatives from start-to-finish, and developing project opportunities focused on driving key metrics for the business. You are detail-oriented and someone who relentlessly drives business improvements.
- Superior Jira and Confluence Skills-must have basic understanding of Jira Cloud, JQL and managing Confluence/Wiki Documentation
- Superior Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Suite, Google Suite, Slack, Github, Atlassian Products
- 5+ years of technical program management experience working directly with software engineering teams
- Prior experience in video content management systems, video players, content delivery operations in an mvpd environment preferred.
- Experience conceptualizing complex interrelated applications and system platforms, as well as the ability to communicate those systems to non-technical team members and business partners.
- Experience managing broad stakeholder groups to achieve strategic objectives
- Knowledge of Agile Methods including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe ceremonies
- You must thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities.
- You will be responsible to manage priorities, scheduling and technology bottlenecks, drive escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- At FuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- FuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium FuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- FuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- FuboTV is an e-verified company