FuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 150+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast networks, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, and AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! FuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. And we need your help to take us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
FuboTV is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to help ensure success of product globalization programs with a near-term emphasis on our Canadian market growth. The successful candidate should be a highly skilled Agilist, great teammate, lifelong learner, and phenomenal communicator with a passion for servant-leadership. In service of success, he/she/they will need to be flexible, agile and responsive in order to lead fast paced business critical projects. In this highly visible role, he/she/they will need the ability to move fluidly between communication styles to meet a varied audience, presenting to leadership one day and diving deep with engineering the next.
In this role you will:
- Work as a servant-leader within the squads, using leadership skills to cultivate healthy and productive working relationships.
- Plan complex programs with integrated work-streams that span engineering, product, marketing, finance, content acquisition and design; properly communicate program status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Build program management plans to drive business growth with end-to-end ownership from ideation to goal attainment
- Maintain Program dashboards, progress reporting, presentations, communications, and actionable program plans in line with best practices of the organization
- Be the glue that holds cross-functional programs together across squads and business partners
- Be able to work on multiple concurrent projects at any given time.
What skills, experience, and education need to succeed:
- Expert understanding of agile methodologies, with demonstrated success driving organizations to higher productivity and efficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly articulate and express complex ideas to a wide variety of people and groups.
- Experience working as a program manager to resolve complex cross-team issues and build a collaborative and transparent environment of mutual respect.
- This is a position that requires senior level thinking and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and do what needs to be done. You have demonstrated experience managing digital product/project initiatives from start-to-finish, and developing project opportunities focused on driving key metrics for the business. You are detail-oriented and someone who relentlessly drives business improvements.
- Superior Jira and Confluence Skills-must have basic understanding of Jira Server, JQL and managing Confluence/Wiki Documentation
- Superior Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Suite, Google Suite, Slack, Github, Atlassian Products
- 5+ years managing large cross-functional projects
- Prior Agency experience a plus
- Prior experience in media and entertainment a plus
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience managing broad stakeholder groups to achieve strategic objectives
- Takes initiative, work independently and troubleshoot in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of Agile Methods including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe ceremonies
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- At FuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- FuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium FuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- FuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- FuboTV is an e-verified company