fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
Reporting to the SVP of Ad Sales, fuboTV is seeking a Senior Director, Ad Sales Marketing to play a critical role in shaping new advertiser partnerships across all monetization channels for fuboTV and fubo Gaming. This person will partner with the Programmatic and Sponsorship Sales teams to lead strategic planning, targeting and advertiser acquisition efforts by industry verticals, key categories and clients balancing their focus on new business development efforts and maximizing current advertiser spend.
- Responsible for development and execution of advertising go-to-market plans including demand generation, customer marketing and advocacy, media buys and event marketing.
- Develop and monitor marketing ROI metrics and benchmarks to ensure business priorities are met and exceeded. Develop clear metrics and measures for advertiser pipeline growth and tracking via Salesforce.
- Create and execute multi-touch marketing campaigns that include email, webinars, account-based marketing, public relations and events
- Define and manage an in-bound lead follow-up process to demonstrate direct correlation between marketing activities and sales opportunities.
- Work with Marketing, Insights and Creative groups to develop sales enablement tools that take complex solutions and turn them into digestible content for the sales team to be successful in the marketplace.
- Manage, analyze, optimize and scale current campaigns to drive revenue and ensure advertiser (client / agency ) satisfaction.
Skills / experience:
- 8+ years of experience in ad sales marketing and/or performance media, at a high-growth vMVPD, OTT/CTV streaming service or digital media ad sales organization
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills required.
- Strong sense of marketing analytics and how to derive actionable insights from complex data sources.
- Working knowledge of one or more analytics packages (i.e. Google Analytics), and of multi-touch attribution models.
- Effectively manage expectations and deliver on agreed-upon timelines and goals.
- Ability to problem-solve in new and innovative ways.
- Maintain focus and scale in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and CRM tools
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including equity, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company