fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 150+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast networks, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, and AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. And we need your help to take us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
FuboTV is looking for a Senior Director Product Management to lead our content discovery and collection efforts. The successful candidate will have deep experience working with engineering, design and content teams to surface a diverse array of content that encourages users to form a daily habit. He/she/they will understand when and how to use curation vs. personalization vs. recommendations for maximum impact, and how that fits with the collection and playback user journeys. Media experience is required. The ability to manage high-performing product managers is a must. Experience with sports content and sports-related engagement features is a huge plus.
In this role, you will:
- Own and evolve the beating heart of FuboTV: how our users discover and collect content across all platforms.
- Be responsible and accountable for engagement and user satisfaction KPIs that ladder up to conversion and retention.
- Partner with our head of Content Experience to form our content strategy across the product.
- Lead and develop a team of product managers who collaborate with engineers and designers on cross-functional sprint teams tasked with content discovery and the evolution of our library feature.
- Bring product management best practices to bear, ensuring that your team and their sprint teams operate at optimal levels.
- Share subject matter expertise, while still empowering a bottoms-up culture.
- Identify opportunities to grow your team, and tie those opportunities to business rationale.
- Collaborate joyfully with Engineering, Design, Product, Business Development, and Marketing teams on all of the above.
- Report into the SVP of Product Management
What skills, experience, and education you need to succeed:
- 10+ years of product management experience, at least 5 in content discovery
- 3+ years of people management experience, with demonstrated ability to develop the professional skills of your direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to think, plan and communicate in the near-term, medium term and long term
- Incisive decision-making skills
- An egoless, team player
- Analytical, data-obsessed, and creative
- A self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment
- Experienced in analyzing user data to help formulate conclusions and drive product decisions
- Proficient at building strong relationships across disciplines
- Strong awareness of technology trends and their potential influence
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company