fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies, and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox, smart TVs, and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers, and our content offerings.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented Associate Digital Marketing Manager to join the company’s digital marketing team in New York City.
This person will be instrumental in driving fuboTV's growth and user acquisition efforts. You'll work on all aspects of fuboTV's digital marketing program, including mobile, connected device apps, and paid social.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of digital marketing channels across Mobile App, Paid social, CTV.
- Manage ad operations on digital platforms such as Facebook, Apple Search Ads, Google UAC, Twitter, Snapchat.
- Continuously evaluate and find ways to improve campaign performance.
- Monitor campaign performance and optimize and scale in real-time during live events.
- Help to implement digital marketing strategies across traffic sources.
- Collaborate closely with the Creative team and share insights on the performance of creatives.
- Develop relationships with traffic source vendors.
- Work across the acquisition marketing program to ensure the digital strategy is aligned with overall marketing initiatives.
- Execute and optimize business performance reporting, including but not limited to: a weekly recap, product performance, and reports to evaluate campaign performance.
- Collaborate with the Creative, Design, and Product teams to ensure optimal delivery of the digital campaigns.
- Assist Senior Digital Marketing Manager in day-to-day tasks and larger projects.
- Collaborate on seasonal App Store Optimization, creatives refresh, and search optimization.
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Desire to learn and develop digital marketing skills.
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms.
- Experience with 3rd party measurement.
- Understanding creative A/B testing and industry best practices is a plus.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PPT, Excel). SQL is a plus.
- A highly motivated self-starter who’s comfortable working autonomously, can take ownership of a project and see it through to real impact.
- Outstanding project management skills and the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and be a self-starter.
- Highly analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel, performance marketing KPI's.
- Team player with a drive to help other people.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly detail and solution-oriented.
- Highly organized and excellent time management.
- Spanish writing and communication proficiency with experience working with Spanish-speaking markets is a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust benefits package including health/dental/vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits.
- Free premium fuboTV account.
- Health and wellness initiatives, including discounts on gym memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV’s main headquarters are located in Midtown, NYC.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company