Who we are:
With a mission to provide the world’s most thrilling sports-first live TV experience through the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity and integrated wagering, fuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) is focused on bringing to life its vision of a streaming platform that transcends the industry’s current virtual MVPD model. fuboTV Inc. operates in the U.S., Canada and Spain.
Leveraging its proprietary data and technology platform optimized for live TV and sports viewership, fuboTV Inc. aims to turn passive viewers into active participants and define a new category of interactive television. Through its cable TV replacement product, fuboTV, subscribers can stream a broad mix of 100+ live TV channels, including 42 of the top 50 Nielsen-ranked networks across sports, news and entertainment — more than any other live TV streaming platform (source: Nielsen Total Viewers, 2020). fuboTV intends to add interactivity to its streaming experience with the launch of predictive free-to-play gaming in Q3 2021.
Fubo Gaming Inc., a subsidiary of fuboTV Inc., expects to launch Fubo Sportsbook, a comprehensive sports entertainment experience through sports betting, in Q4 2021, subject to obtaining requisite regulatory approvals.
About the Role:
fuboTV is seeking a Senior Analyst, Content Strategy & Acquisition to join its Content Strategy & Acquisition team. The Senior Analyst, Content Strategy & Acquisition will be responsible for strategic support of the company's content acquisition efforts through network carriage deal analysis, competitive analysis, direct licensing valuation, content pricing and packaging analysis, and ad-hoc content-related analysis. The successful candidate will become an integral member of the Content Strategy and Acquisition team and be responsible for providing support and analysis across the breadth of work provided by the team. Candidates are required to be highly analytical and to be strong, effective communicators. She / he must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Candidates must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and able to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare and build financial models to support valuation analysis to support our deal teams in their negotiations with the content rights holders
- Conduct market research, track and compile industry trends and competitive analysis
- Work with Finance, Business Analytics and other key constituencies on content-related items (e.g., providing information for fundraising, board presentations, monthly partner settlements)
- Create insightful presentations that summarize analysis and presenting them to management and executives to help drive decision-making
- Conduct analysis of key business drivers, trends, refine/calculate content KPIs and compare to industry benchmarks/comps
- Perform data driven analysis to estimate the relative value of targeted content acquisitions and lead various ad-hoc content related projects
What skills, experience, and education you need as a team member to succeed:
- 1-3 years of experience working in a top investment bank, management consulting firm and/or entertainment/digital media company in a similar strategy / analysis role
- Solid understanding of pay TV and OTT businesses
- Exceptionally strong financial and analytical skills, results & detail oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
- Ability to clearly communicate findings to teammates and cross-functional partners
- Self-starter with ability to be strong team player and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; undergraduate or advanced degree in Economics or other quantitative field a plus
- Familiarity with BI tools such as Tableau and Amplitude is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a competitive compensation package, based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefits package including equity, health/dental/vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits
- Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days
- Free snacks and beverages
- Free premium fuboTV account
- fuboTV is an e-verified company