fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings- which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
We are growing our Business Development team and searching for an experienced individual to join us. You will identify, develop, negotiate and implement fuboTV distribution partnerships with media, entertainment, technology and strategic companies to support fuboTV’s vision and fast growing subscription business. Specifically, you will own strategy and relationships for a growing number of key partners in the connected TV, consumer electronics, social and emerging technology platform categories.
You are highly ambitious, passionate about digital media and entrepreneurial in nature. You can think outside the box, take on initiatives, lead an idea from inception to implementation and deliver results. You are a team player and willing to roll up your sleeves for the benefit of the group. You’ve had experience structuring complex partnerships and shown results with companies varying from Fortune 500 companies to 20 person startups. You have experience working with internal teams across Marketing, Product, Technology, Finance and Legal teams to build consensus and execute on strategic initiatives.
- Identify and actively develop our relationship and strategy with our partners in connected TV, consumer electronics, social and emerging technology
- Prioritize and support company wide initiatives across key platform partners
- Identify, structure, negotiate, and close large scale partnership deals with media, entertainment and strategic partners
- Maintain all touch points between partners and fuboTV, including owning and maintaining the relationship from incubation to implementation
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Finance teams throughout the lifecycle of a deal and champion objectives of the deal across the organization
- 5+ years of business development or strategic partnerships experience working with connected TV, consumer electronics and/or mobile app store platforms (in entertainment, media, subscription businesses a plus)
- Thrive in fast-paced working environment in a quickly changing industry with little guidance
- Understand market dynamics and closely follow trends in media and entertainment industries
- Be able to clearly present ideas and advocate for deals while being open to collaborative feedback and constructive criticism
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management internally and externally
- Keen attention to detail, ability to interpret legal documents, work with lawyers to draft agreements and negotiate with partners
- Ability to quickly learn and pinpoint opportunities in industries with no prior knowledge
- Analytical skills, with the ability to build business cases, analyze data, and advocate projects internally and externally
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BA / BS degree; MBA or JD a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including stock options, health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free premium fuboTV account
- Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan
- fuboTV is an e-verified company