Triage Engineer *4 x10 hour evening shifts (including 1 weekend night)*
fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings- which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
As a Triage Engineer, you are the first line of technical expertise for fuboTV Customer Care and Operations teams. You will provide direct operational support and resolution for incidents and problems encountered by our customers, operations teams and business partners. By quickly identifying, troubleshooting and fixing product issues, you will enable the Customer Care Team to help our customers quickly and effectively. When managing large-scale incidents and issues, you will promptly determine the severity and best course of action, potentially escalating to our on-call operations and product engineers, or business partners as appropriate.
In this role, you will also operate as a fuboTV Product Expert and partner with the Product Engineering Teams to analyze the impact of technical issues that our customers experience and advocate for their resolution. You will propose (and in some cases implement) solutions in a team setting, backed by compelling analysis). Your responsibility to the organization includes consolidating, curating, and distributing critical product information to those whose work relies on it. Through your analysis, you will provide insights into common themes and potential areas for product improvement to influence both our near- and long-term product priorities.
You are professional, impeccably organized and able to manage your time between quick tasks, large projects, and incident response events. Failure is not a fear but a learning opportunity for you. Keen to see every problem, question, or project through to resolution, you thrive on ensuring that fuboTV's engineering, operations and product teams have all the help they need at their fingertips. You'll craft, implement, and scale processes to reduce friction and enable all team members to spend their time on what they do best. Your innovative approach and problem solving mindset will help to optimize our ability to improve the overall reliability of the fuboTV platform for our customers, employees, and partners.
After an in-office training period, you will perform your duties alongside other Triage team members from 1:00PM to 11:00PM Eastern Time for 4 days per week, either Sunday through Wednesday or Wednesday through Saturday, depending on team scheduling. There is some flexibility in starting and ending time, as long as we can balance 24/7 coverage across the team. After training, you may work from home or our office in New York City if local to you. This role will require occasional trips to our offices in New York for additional training and on-site meetings. Occasionally you will be expected to take part in an on call rotation as needed to maintain 24/7 coverage.
- Provide first line support to fuboTV customers, operations teams, and business partners with a mission to improve the reliability of the fuboTV platform.
- Triage product questions, team actions, bugs and other issues to teams across fuboTV.
- Write technical and educational resources for users and fuboTV teams. Consolidate notes from answering questions into reusable content.
- Collaborate with fuboTV Product Engineers in the development and design of creative and reliable solutions for our customers.
- Take part in a 24/7 on-call rotation to address mission-critical incidents as they arise, escalating as necessary to oncall teams and business partners
What We Value:
- Strong teamwork, project management, and organizational skills with an ability to adapt, multitask, and navigate a complex, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the fuboTV platform, and use written/verbal communication skills to explain complex technical concepts to users of all technical abilities.
- Ability to self-identify and effectively seek technical and operational information necessary to close knowledge gaps.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Ability to work independently, optimize and document processes, and make decisions under minimal supervision.
- Engineering and/or Operations-focused degree work, or equivalent experience. Experience in fields such as Software Engineering, Electrical/Information Engineering, System Administration, IT Operations, Data Science, Math, and Physics is preferred but not required.
- Experience with ad-hoc scripting and data retrieval using SQL is a big plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company