fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
FUBOTV'S HEADQUARTERS ARE LOCATED IN NYC, BUT THIS WILL BE A REMOTE POSITION
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Tier 2 representative to deliver world class technical support and build customer satisfaction and loyalty by troubleshooting all inquiries regarding fuboTV products over the phone and online. We need a resourceful and attentive individual who can make the best use of all tools and technologies to help resolve customer service issues. The ideal candidate will be expected to complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service, and policy changes that will be relevant to our users. The candidate will also provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries and should strive for a one-call resolution of customer issues.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Above-average knowledge of tech-related elements (i.e. Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Experience handling technical support and have the ability to perform advanced troubleshooting steps
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and meet customer's needs and requirements
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent telephone etiquette, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Strong team and interpersonal relationship skills conducive to team development
- Ability to work independently, make judgment decisions and demonstrate consistent follow-through
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Creates and maintains customer loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations
- Exercises good judgment in decision-making in order to routinely deliver exceptional customer support at all times
- Must be available for weekend (Saturday & Sunday) hours
- Most Call Center employees work on a shift basis, and as such will be required to periodically rotate shifts and regular days off
- All customer satisfaction representatives must be willing to work all shifts, overtime, holidays, and emergency shifts as required
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefits package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- All day free snacks and beverages
- fuboTV is an e-verified company