fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies, and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, and AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, Xbox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers, and our content offerings. This means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
Be both the glue that holds product development together, and the engine that drives it forward. fuboTV is looking for a master of product delivery to manage a team of project managers, ensure agile best practices and facilitate cross-team communication for our large and rapidly growing organization. The successful candidate will be able to understand technical and business nuance enough to help tease out solutions to blockers - and to teach others to do so as well. They will breathe agile best practices, and find joy in wrangling complex programs/projects.
In this role, you will:
- Initiate and set goals for programs (cross team/cross functional) based on strategic objectives of the organization.
- Manage a team of project managers and agile coaches.
- Plan programs from start to completion, setting up milestones and any relevant processes.
- Espouse agile principles - Scrum/Lean/Kanban, as various teams see fit.
- Identify mechanisms to monitor and improve processes.
- Keep senior management informed of statuses with detailed reports/presentations.
- Support continuous improvement on Agile teams through medium-term engagements.
- Facilitate conversations/discussions around product discovery and improve processes around product delivery.
- Have hands on project/program management experience and can step in to perform day to day tasks.
What skills, experience, and education you need to succeed:
- 7+ years of experience as a project/program manager
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience coaching teams in how to apply agile best practices in different ways
- Thorough understanding of program/project management techniques and methods.
- Excellent knowledge of measuring and analyzing key performance metrics.
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies - the “what” and the “why”
- An analytical mindset with problem solving capabilities
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Be data-driven
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working with multiple teams - engineering, product, design, business stakeholders.
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- fuboTV provides highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company