fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing personalized administrative support to our CEO and organizing office procedures. This person will also be extremely proactive, organized, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a fast-paced executive. Crucial to this role is the ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Equally important is strong business acumen, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and employees/clients and managing information flow
- Organize internal and external meetings, including notifying attendees, reserving conference rooms, handling logistics, drafting and distributing agendas- process expenses through Expensify
- Following up with department leaders to keep them informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities regarding projects, action items, presentations, and other tasks as assigned.
- Booking and Coordinating domestic and international travel arrangements (flights, hotels, ground transportation, visas) and itineraries for the CEO
- Calendar management and organization for the CEO
- Ad hoc industry and client related-research
- Take dictation and minutes when needed and accurately enter data
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Encouraged to also come up with interesting ideas to better the office environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a similar or related roles supporting C-Suite Leaders
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment, where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Can exercise discretion and confidentiality when dealing with company related matters
- Excellent knowledge of GSuite, MS Office (MS Word, Power Point, Excel, etc.)and Google Calendar
- Extremely organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload with a strong attention to detail and a desire to make things organized
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefits package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities
- fuboTV is an e-verified company