fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
fuboTV is looking for a Software Engineer for its core metadata team.
As a member of the Knowledge Graph team, you will get to work on data ingest systems and APIs that provide program, movie, schedule, and sports metadata to fubo’s apps and partners.
This team works in a domain where incoming data is imperfect and improving it means a better experience for our users. We are highly collaborative and enjoy pairing on system architecture, data modelling, and coding. We value data and code quality, scalability, automation, and close relationships with frontend and backend teams.
We are looking for Software Engineers who care about code quality, uptime, performance, continuous deployment, SOLID design principles, and agile (with a lowercase “a”) methodologies.
Our tech stack:
- Go and Java for microservices and ingest systems
- Python for jupyter notebooks and data analysis
- Docker and Kubernetes
- PostgreSQL, In-memory Graph, Kafka
- 5+ years of experience delivering production-quality software (ideally in a strongly-typed language)
- Deep grasp of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Ability to collaborate with other engineers to determine priorities, best practices, and refine functional and non-functional requirements
- Self-motivated nature and ability to drive projects to completion
- Enjoy learning new things and sharing knowledge with coworkers
- Take the initiative in identifying and removing roadblocks
- Be a pleasure to work with in a professional environment
- Be comfortable giving and receiving honest feedback
Nice to have:
- Experience building reliable backend services in the cloud (e.g. GCP, AWS)
- Familiarity with modern code-deployment toolchains (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including equity, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company