Who we are:
fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, and Disney/ESPN broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply
About the role:
fuboTV is seeking a Marketing Operations professional dedicated to collaborative teamwork with a sharp attention to detail and organization.
This position will play an integral role within the fuboTV marketing team, driven by performance and brand marketing. He or she will build and strengthen cross-functional relationships with fellow marketing team members as well as content, product, ad sales, production and engineering departments.
He or she will own the marketing creative process including project intake, briefs, timeline and deliverables. Working closely with the creative team, the role will identify, develop and execute best practices and efficiencies on an ongoing basis.
As Marketing Operations Manager you will:
- Manage the intake of individual marketing needs and prioritize projects based on business priority, workload and timetable.
- Kick off projects with all cross-functional stakeholders to create and obtain agreement for project plans based on marketing priorities.
- Ensure that projects remain on track and remain flexible with changing priorities and scope of projects.
- Manage and organize fuboTV projects and creatives in project management systems in a way that works equally well for the creative team and key stakeholders.
- Interact with network partners in a professional and respectful manner to work collaboratively on marketing materials, feedback, etc.
- Promote adherence and support the overall development process as well as marshall feedback; schedule and lead project meetings, draft meeting agendas and meeting notes, manage project scope & assess and evaluate project success.
- Guide the team on how to work collaboratively and deliver work on schedule.
- Continuously identify efficiencies as our teams grow and projects become more complex.
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing, preferably in a project coordinator role.
- Experience running projects on popular project management systems such as Asana, Dropbox and Jira
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Management or Equivalent
- Strong understanding of sports and entertainment trademarks and licensing.
- Can remain calm and collected under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Passionate about sports and an understanding of what is trending in the sports and entertainment sphere.
- Familiar with the digital marketing space and best practices around SEO, paid social, email marketing, platform advertising, etc.
- Knowledge of the MVPD and OTT environment
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willing to jump into a collaborative team environment where no idea is too big or small
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Excited with “clean slate” projects with no precursors
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including stock options, health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free premium fuboTV account
- Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan
- Remote-friendly environment
- fuboTV is an e-verified company