Who we are:
fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, and Disney/ESPN broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply
About the role:
fuboTV is seeking a Content Marketing professional with a depth of knowledge and perspective around sports and entertainment. He/she will manage the sports event calendar as well as entertainment tentpole events from fuboTV’s partners such as ABC/ESPN, CBS, FOX, NBC, Discovery, etc. With a strong grasp of fuboTV’s content offering, this role will clearly communicate top priorities to the marketing team and the wider company.
The role will work closely with the product team in building the best user experience for fuboTV customers by strategically programming content on platform. He/she will play an integral role in the planning, execution and analysis of content merchandising such as themed carousels, takeovers and placements.
As Content Marketing Manager you will:
- Maintain the accuracy of fuboTV’s content schedule. This includes all live sporting events and entertainment premieres/specials/etc. This includes both short and long-term tracking documents, spreadsheets, etc. that internal and external stakeholders reference as source of truth.
- Communicate top content priorities to the company and external partners with an emphasis on marketing, product and ad sales teams.
- Identify and strategize ways to utilize content in synergistic marketing campaigns. Work with the marketing creative team to brainstorm and execute around these initiatives.
- Using best programming/marketing practices, manage editorial placement on product including but not limited to featured and popular carousels.
- Work with product and engineering teams to identify efficiencies and new ways to merchandise fuboTV content to users. Stay close to the content and content ops team to keep network and package information up to date.
- Assure that in-product images and data for content are appropriate and accurate. Work with the product team to troubleshoot any data issues in real time.
- Handle data entry needs when necessary such as 4K games, match overrides, etc. Work with the engineering team in building tools to make these tasks more efficient.
- 3-5 years experience in television programming/scheduling or affiliate marketing
- Passionate about sports and an understanding of what is trending in the sports and entertainment sphere.
- Knowledge of the MVPD and OTT environment
- Experience with projects that have high visibility (i.e. featured carousels in platform)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, TV Programming/Production or Equivalent
- High attention to detail, especially with data entry and scheduling
- Dependable organization skills. Document management that is easily digestible to a wide range of stakeholders
- Eager to work in a startup environment that is open to ideas, a/b testing and optimization
- Can remain calm and collected under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Willing to jump into a collaborative team environment where no idea is too big or small
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Excited with “clean slate” projects with no precursors
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including stock options, health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free premium fuboTV account
- Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan
- Remote-friendly environment
- fuboTV is an e-verified company