fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, thousands of on-demand titles and more you can watch on your TV, phone, tablet, computer and other devices.
fubo Sports Network, the live, free-to-consumer TV network featuring sports stories on and off the field, launched in 2019.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
About the role:
fuboTV is looking for a proactive and dynamic Senior Director, Brand Marketing to join one of our latest ventures, fubo original networks. The person will support the networks’ content, marketing, sponsorship and communication strategies. He/she will work closely with the head of networks to build a comprehensive portfolio of content while building audience awareness and a solid brand foundation for all networks. With the lens of the brand, this role will work cross functionally with internal and external teams including content acquisition, original programming, talent, marketing, public relations and sales/sponsorship teams.
This successful candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable of best practices and forward-thinking trends in the television, sports and entertainment industries. Striving to consistently increase the networks’ brand value, he/she should be highly detail-oriented and self-motivated to bring projects through its inception, execution and analysis. The ability to translate ideas and data into brand stories and campaign opportunities will prove to be an essential thread while working in this fast-paced environment.
- Grow networks’ brand value with strategic decisions around programming, marketing and sponsorship opportunities.
- Champion new ideas and strategies within the organization to rally the cross-functional team around a brand initiative.
- Rely on best practices, competitive analysis and industry background to define and support the networks’ brand. Work with in-house data insights team to support new and existing projects.
- Work closely with the Head of Networks to identify and develop original programming and co-production opportunities.
- Collaborate with ad sales team to identify, present and execute sponsorship opportunities in current and prospective original programming (stunts, marathons, etc.).
- Develop an external-facing messaging strategy with fuboTV’s communications team to ensure all fubo networks remain aligned with fuboTV’s brand.
- 8+ years of brand marketing/communications experience working within a television network
- Previous experience within a video streaming/OTT environment
- A strong ability to strategize and execute ideas, then measure its success
- Excellent communication, presentation, analysis and writing skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Highly self motivated and able to work on solo projects
- Spanish fluency with Spanish TV industry knowledge is an added benefit
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters is located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company