fuboTV is a rapidly growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a streaming Soccer service, we have grown and expanded our mission to providing the best live sports streaming experience on the planet.
Today we broadcast most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all important Soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. We also broadcast a wide variety of movies and entertainment including the entire FOX and NBC broadcast catalogs. fuboTV can be accessed on many different platforms, including web browsers, Android, iOS, tvOS, fireTV, AndroidTV, Roku and Chromecast.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to speak, read, and write professionally in both English and Spanish
- Above-average knowledge of tech-related elements (i.e. Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and meet customer's needs and requirements
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent telephone etiquette, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Strong team and interpersonal relationship skills conducive to team development
- Ability to work independently, make judgment decisions and demonstrate consistent follow through
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Creates and maintains customer loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations
- Exercises good judgment indecision-making in order to routinely deliver exceptional customer support at all times
- Must be available for weekend (Saturday & Sunday) hours
- Most Call Center employees work on a shift basis, and as such will be required to periodically rotate shifts and regular days off
- All customer satisfaction representatives must be willing to work all shifts, overtime, holidays and emergency shifts as required