fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, thousands of on-demand titles and more you can watch on your TV, phone, tablet, computer and other devices.
fubo Sports Network, the live, free-to-consumer TV network featuring sports stories on and off the field, launched in 2019.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
About the role
fuboTV is looking for talented individuals to join our fast-growing company to help launch our newest venture, the fuboLatino channel. The ideal candidates must be knowledgeable and passionate about all sports, more importantly International futbol. They will also be driven, creative and enthusiastic to join a team that values collaboration and the determination it takes to work at a high level.
The successful candidates will be passionate and knowledgeable of best practices and forward-thinking trends in the Television, Sports (Domestic and International) and Entertainment industries. Striving to consistently increase the networks’ brand value, he/she should be highly detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Create and develop original content
- Build and manage the rundown, making sure all parts of the show come together
- Manage line production for live or taped show
- Work closely with production staff to ensure clean execution on-air
- Manage on-air talent and contributor relationships, develop talent and provide continuous feedback
- Coordinate with the on-air talent to write accurate and informative stories and content
- Utilize mastery of sports knowledge, creativity and news judgement to determine the agenda, concepts, and content of assigned show
- Adjust program content to accommodate breaking news situations, interpret breaking news and translate it into program content
- Work is subject to close and regular scrutiny by Coordinating Producer at regular intervals and milestone
- Proficient in written and oral in Spanish and English
- A minimum 7 years of related studio or related production experience
- Ideal candidate must have strong knowledge of International soccer
- Advanced ability to create and produce compelling content; generate and execute assigned studio productions, from concept to execution
- Produce, shoot, direct & edit assigned videos in multiple formats, including, but not limited to montages, interviews, teases, broll, highlights and potential events coverage
- Ability to multitask and work in fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong research, writing, organization skills
- Working knowledge of iNews and/or ENPS
- Strong creative vision and good editorial judgement
- Knowledge of various social media sites
- Experienced manager with strong leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of TV production and video editing
- Team-player who can also work independently but also thrives in a team environment