fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, thousands of on-demand titles and more you can watch on your TV, phone, tablet, computer and other devices.
fubo Sports Network, the live, free-to-consumer TV network featuring sports stories on and off the field, launched in 2019.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
About the role
fuboTV is looking for talented individuals to join our fast-growing company to help launch our newest venture, the fuboLatino channel. The ideal candidates must be knowledgeable and passionate about all sports, more importantly International futbol. They will also be driven, creative and enthusiastic to join a team that values collaboration and the determination it takes to work at a high level.
The successful candidates will be passionate and knowledgeable of best practices and forward-thinking trends in the Television, Sports (Domestic and International) and Entertainment industries. Striving to consistently increase the networks’ brand value, he/she should be highly detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Contributes to the creative development for all production content for show
- Develop original storylines and notes that provide statistical context around events, news stories and topical issues
- Ensures factual accuracy of all content generated
- Gathers news, facts and video for assigned productions; researches and prepares story ideas for future productions
- Write, pitch ideas and potential guests for shows
- Write promos and ads for social, TV and podcast
- Work closely with Coordinating Producer, Producer, Editors, Digital team and on-air talent
- Work is subject to close and regular scrutiny by Coordinating Producer and Producer at regular intervals and milestones
- Proficient in written and oral in Spanish and English
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong organizational skills and ability to thrive and perform under deadline pressures
- Ideal candidate must have passion for covering International soccer along with domestic sports
- Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong research, writing skills and knowledge of various social and digital platforms
- Must be able to adhere to strict deadlines and react to breaking news
- Good organizational skills are critical, along with the ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressures of a live TV atmosphere
- Experience in television production preferred
- 2+ years professional experience writing, working with statistics or covering or analyzing sports events and news
- Portfolio of writing for television, digital media, social
- Must be able to communicate information accurately
- Team-player who can also work independently but also thrives in a team environment