fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, thousands of on-demand titles and more you can watch on your TV, phone, tablet, computer and other devices.
fubo Sports Network, the live, free-to-consumer TV network featuring sports stories on and off the field, launched in 2019.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
About the role
fuboTV is looking for talented individuals to join our fast-growing company to help launch our newest venture, the fuboLatino channel. The ideal candidates must be knowledgeable and passionate about all sports, more importantly International futbol. They will also be driven, creative and enthusiastic to join a team that values collaboration and the determination it takes to work at a high level.
The successful candidates will be passionate and knowledgeable of best practices and forward-thinking trends in the Television, Sports (Domestic and International) and Entertainment industries. Striving to consistently increase the networks’ brand value, he/she should be highly detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Contributes to the creative development for all production content for show
- Produce and edit audio and video content for select programs
- Oversees the production of assigned video elements
- Gathers news, facts and video for assigned productions; researches and prepares story ideas for future productions
- Write, pitch ideas and potential guests for shows
- Collaborates with editors in the production of high-end video elements both short and long-form
- Produce graphics for live broadcast
- Field Produce when necessary
- Work is subject to close and regular scrutiny by Coordinating Producer and Producer at regular intervals and milestones
- Proficient in written and oral in Spanish and English
- Demonstrates and applies strong knowledge of most operating processes of production of studio shows and live events
- Strong organizational skills and ability to thrive and perform under deadline pressures
- Produce, shoot, direct & edit assigned videos in multiple formats, including, but not limited to montages, interviews, teases, broll, highlights and potential events coverage
- Ideal candidate must have passion for covering International soccer along with domestic sports
- Control room, field producing experience
- Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong research, writing skills and knowledge of various social networking sites
- Good organizational skills are critical, along with the ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressures of a live TV atmosphere
- Strong research, writing, organization skills
- 3+ years working in television production
- Team-player who can also work independently but also thrives in a team environment