fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, thousands of on-demand titles and more you can watch on your TV, phone, tablet, computer and other devices.
fubo Sports Network, the live, free-to-consumer TV network featuring sports stories on and off the field, launched in 2019.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
About the role
fuboTV is looking for talented individuals to join our fast-growing company to help launch our newest venture, the fuboLatino channel. The ideal candidates must be knowledgeable and passionate about all sports, more importantly International futbol. They will also be driven, creative and enthusiastic to join a team that values collaboration and the determination it takes to work at a high level.
The successful candidates will be passionate and knowledgeable of best practices and forward-thinking trends in the Television, Sports (Domestic and International) and Entertainment industries. Striving to consistently increase the networks’ brand value, he/she should be highly detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Work with Coordinating Producer, Producer, Editors and Talent in supporting daily show production
- Gathers news, facts and video for assigned productions; researches and prepares story ideas for future productions
- Write, pitch ideas and potential guests for shows
- Collaborates with editors in the production of high-end video elements both short and long-form
- Produce graphics for live broadcast
- Coordinate procurement of video elements for Producers, Editors and Talent
- Coordinate travel logistics for production team, talent and guests
- Organize meetings and interviews
- Work is subject to close and regular scrutiny by Coordinating Producer and Producer at regular intervals and milestones
- Proficient in written and oral in Spanish and English
- Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Produce, shoot, direct & edit assigned videos in multiple formats, including, but not limited to montages, interviews, teases, broll, highlights and potential events coverage
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ideal candidate must have passion for covering International soccer along with domestic sports
- Strong research, writing skills and knowledge of various social networking sites
- Experience with Adobe (Premiere, Media Encoder, After Effects, Photoshop) a plus
- Experience with Google Workspace (Docs, Drive, Sheets, Calendar, Forms, Slides)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Team-player who can also work independently but also thrives in a team environment