fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, and AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
At fuboTV, we have cross-functional product teams that we empower to solve hard problems – in ways that our customers love, grow our business, and deliver results for our partners. The core responsibility of product management at fuboTV is to ensure our products are valuable and viable. Our product managers are customer-obsessed and data-driven, understanding user behavior and the technology ecosystem better than anyone else in the company.
In this Sr Product Manager/Director role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to define and execute our customer acquisition and retention strategies and tactics
- Design and optimize marketing funnels, landing pages, sign-up flows, offers, content bundle merchandising, account management, retention flows and payment experiences
- Evaluate and potentially integrate new testing tools and infrastructure, including the use of machine learning to automate the optimization of experiments
- Be responsible for driving overall subscriber growth, achieving our aggressive growth goals
- Be passionate about leveraging data and analytics to drive smart, business-impacting projects
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the customer, our product, and competitive environment through market research, usage analysis, usability studies and synthesize the findings into the product roadmap/product strategy
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Release new experiments and experiences often with constant iteration and reliance on quantitative and qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations and enhancements
- Report into the SVP of Product Management
What skills, experience, and education you need to succeed:
- 3+ years experience in designing and optimizing customer acquisition experiments, user flows, product experiences for digital subscription businesses
- 3+ years of product management experience in a B2C technology or media company
- Analytical, data-obsessed, and creative
- Fluent in acquisition marketing tactics and best practices, across organic & paid search, organic & paid social, affiliate marketing, content marketing, and viral marketing
- An egoless, team player
- A self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment
- Experienced in analyzing user data to help formulate conclusions and drive product decisions
- Proficient at building strong relationships with engineering/design and cross-functional development teams
- Strong awareness of technology trends and their potential influence
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company