fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
Who we are looking for:
At fuboTV, we have cross-functional product teams that are empowered to solve hard problems – in ways that our customers love and grow our business. The core responsibility of product design at our organization is to help create innovative and captivating experiences that our customers find easy and delightful to use. To do so, our designers are customer-obsessed, constraint-aware and data-informed; while striving to shape ideas that break new ground and push the industry forward.
We’re in search of a designer that has deep knowledge of sports and free-to-play games, is able to rapidly prototype concepts, has a strong interaction design foundation, and can apply these skills across multiple device platforms. Your work demonstrates a deep understanding of UX principles, when and where a given approach or tool should be utilized, and an ability to clearly express your ideas with a high degree of quality and polish. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about creating dynamic, innovative and interactive experiences in the context of sports gaming, is knowledgeable on how to design for multi-platform experiences, and has an obsessive focus on clarity and usability.
Strong cross-functional collaborators – effortlessly navigating discussions between engineering, design and product – are valued here, as we believe it to be a key ingredient in producing optimal outcomes. We value designers who think critically, communicate clearly, and have a strong point of view but are open to the feedback of others. Our designers are passionate and curious, enabling them to investigate and learn why things work the way they do and how they all connect.
- Contribute to the full product design cycle as the design lead of the Free to Play Squad – through collaboration with designers, product managers and engineers throughout the phases of product discovery, definition and implementation of solutions.
- Design flows, wires, comps and prototypes from low to high-fidelity while continually pushing the bar in usability and quality through each iteration.
- Create innovative gaming experiences around sports and entertainment content that delight and engage our customers.
- Analyze and interpret user behavior and conceptual ideas to evolve them into user journeys, intuitive interfaces and practical solutions.
- Utilize research findings, analytics and testing results to inform exploratory concepts and clearly communicate rationale behind design decisions.
- Collaborate with UX researchers to conduct competitive analysis, user interviews and run tests where needed (multivariate, usability, etc).
- Mentor other designers in evolving their process and craft to help raise the team’s bar in excellence.
- Minimum 6 years at a consumer tech/media company, digital agency or comparable setting with some experience in sports.
- Familiarity with fantasy sports, online betting, free-to-play games (Pick' em, Predictive, Brackets, etc)
- Experienced in the execution of UX or HCI best practices.
- Highly skilled in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, Framer, Principle etc.
- An excellent communicator who can clearly articulate design decisions.
- Ability to translate user pain points and usability issues into practical design solutions.
- Excellent collaboration skills with designers, engineers and product managers.
- No ego when it comes to sharing your work or receiving feedback; you recognize the value that others contribute and that our focus is on our users and the company.
- A portfolio that highlights your process of creating solutions for complex design problems.
- Experience writing testing plans and conducting user interviews/usability tests.
- Experience with UX writing and microcopy.
- Ability to write code (HTML/CSS/JS, Android Studio, Xcode).
- Skills in related disciplines such as motion graphics, 3D modeling, illustration or photography.
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Robust benefit package including stock options; health, dental and vision coverage sponsored up to 100%; 401k; life Insurance; and commuter benefits
- Free fuboTV account for live sports and TV on all your devices
- Discounted gym memberships
- Company-wide and team based events
- Centrally located headquarters in Midtown Manhattan.
- Casual work environment
- fuboTV is an e-verified company