fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
fuboTV is seeking a motivated Strategic Finance Manager who will manage the financial planning, reporting and analytical requirements for the Finance Team, and provide integrated analysis of financial and operational metrics. You will be a strategic, financial and operational asset to the Finance Team, executive team, and business owners throughout the organization.
We are looking for someone who desires significant ownership, a high degree of autonomy, and can execute with minimal guidance.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deploy insightful financial models for senior management that help guide critical business and analytical decisions, including Marketing, Business Development, Advertising, and Content
- Manage forecasting, budgeting and long-term strategic planning efforts
- Refine, analyze and integrate the financial statements (P&L, B/S, CF) in conjunction with the accounting team
- Provide cash flow forecasting & budgeting
- Work to refine our planning/forecast processes and spread accountability throughout the organization
- Develop and maintain a weekly/monthly/quarterly KPI dashboard for the management team
- Support Finance, Accounting, and Content team in monthly content expense calculations and analysis.
- Manage reporting to content providers, ensure reporting, reconciliations and audits (when applicable) are done timely and accurately
- Create reports that provide financial metrics around actual versus forecasted performance
- Support Finance Team in providing financial models for internal presentations and board meetings
- Support Finance Team in future financing efforts and M&A opportunities
- Support Finance Team in ad-hoc analyses
- Work with accounting team in the monthly closing process
- Assist with month end reconciliation; monitor and proactively identify expense saving opportunities.
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- 3-6 years of combined experience including time at an investment bank, private equity fund, venture capital fund, or corporate finance team (ideally a company in the tech/media/telecom space)
- Bonus points for startup experience
- BA/BS degree from a top institution; MBA or BA in Finance, Accounting, or Data Analysis is a plus
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and financial modeling (expect a case study)
- Expertise with data and analytics tools
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company