fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
fuboTV is looking for exceptional Senior Software Engineers with a passion for processing data at scale with speed.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will get to build highly-available systems, ingest troves of data, and help power our cutting edge experiences on Android, iOS, Web, Roku, and FireTV. fuboTV's data team has a unique opportunity to build and continuously improve greenfield services.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers who care about code quality, uptime, performance, continuous deployment, SOLID design principles, test-driven development, and agile methodologies.
Our tech stack:
Go/Golang with govendor
Docker and Kubernetes
Apache Beam with Java/Scala
Redis, Google PubSub, BigTable, BigQuery, and PostgreSQL
fuboTV Software Engineers have the following responsibilities
- Architect, design, develop, test, maintain and improve data pipelines and systems
- Collaborate with other engineers and members of the fuboTV team to determine priorities and best practices, and refine functional requirements
All fuboTV Senior Software Engineers must:
- Have 5+ years of experience in delivering working software.
- Experience in processing and serving data at scale
- Write clean, well-tested code
- Be familiar with BigData pipelines for batch and realtime streaming
- Have experience with distributed processing frameworks, filesystems, NoSQL databases (Hadoop, AWS, Google ecosystems)
- Experience working closely with data scientists to production-ize machine learning algorithms
- Have mastery of at least one modern backend stack, with a willingness to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Requires at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS) or related field or equivalent as determined by a professional credentials evaluation.
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- Remote-friendly environment
- fuboTV is an e-verified company