fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented Performance Marketing Manager to join the company’s affiliate
marketing team in New York City. This person will be instrumental in driving fuboTV's growth
and user acquisition efforts, working directly with large and small partners. You'll work on all
aspects of fuboTV's affiliate marketing program, including deal negotiations and management
of existing relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate in the daily management of the fuboTV affiliate and partnership channels.
- Analyze data and optimize performance to maximize KPI’s using affiliate and
- ecommerce analytics platforms to meet.company goals.
- Monitor day to day affiliate activities for fraud and new revenue opportunities, while
- prioritizing ongoing efforts to drive subscriptions and retention.
- Identify and negotiate placements and opportunities with external partners.
- Collaborate with the larger Marketing team to coordinate marketing initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key affiliates and affiliate networks
- Create and update communications that include partner decks, newsletters, schedule
- documents, etc.
- Actively consult with key media partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their
- revenue objectives through recommending and implementing best practices or
- additional products/services to promote.
- Communicate with key partners and internal creative teams to help facilitate media
- requests and assets.
- A highly motivated self-starter who’s comfortable working autonomously, can take
- ownership of a project and see it through to real impact.
- Knowledge and experience in working with affiliate platforms and networks; specific
- experience with affiliate marketing strategies strongly preferred.
- Highly analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel, performance
- marketing KPI's, and profitability levers
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to
- communicate at all levels of the organization
- Team player with a drive to help other people
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Highly organized and excellent time management
- Strong mathematical (budgeting, planning & reporting)
- Strong Sales & Negotiations acumen
- Spanish writing and communication proficiency with experience working with Spanish
- speaking markets is a plus.
- 5+ years in affiliate marketing/ business development in either affiliate program or
- network management required.
- Understanding of the Live Sports and Entertainment landscape including marquee
- content/events a plus.
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company