fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, and AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
Who we are looking for:
At fuboTV, we have cross-functional product teams that are empowered to solve hard problems – in ways that our customers love and grow our business. The core responsibility of product design at our organization is to help create innovative and captivating experiences that our customers find easy and delightful to use. To do so, our teams are customer-obsessed, constraint-aware and data-informed, while striving to shape ideas that break new ground and push the industry forward.
We’re seeking a UX researcher that can help elevate the organization’s understanding of our customers — generating activities that build insights around the needs, attitudes, behaviors and emotions of the people that love and use our products. Using a range of research methodologies including interviews, ethnography, diary studies, usability testing and the synthesis of their results, our ideal candidate would play a critical role in informing our decisions to create useful and easy to use products that delight our customers.
Strong cross-functional collaborators – effortlessly navigating discussions between business, engineering, design and product – are valued here, as we believe it to be a key ingredient in producing optimal outcomes.
- Design and conduct studies that help the product development teams understand the “why” through insights generated around the needs, attitudes, behaviors and emotions of our customers.
- Conduct independent and collaborative research across multiple product and experience areas.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers and product managers throughout all phases of product development.
- Create and maintain a research roadmap that will inform opportunities to improve and innovate our products, contribute to product strategy and help deliver meaningful outcomes for our business and customers.
- Collect and analyze findings that will inform and educate the product development teams in deeply understanding our customers.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within UX/HCI, applied research or consumer-focused product research and development setting.
- Deep understanding of various research methodologies and knowing when to apply which throughout the product development process.
- Experienced in conducting qualitative, quantitative, and user-centered research methods (interviews, ethnography, diary studies, usability testing, surveys etc).
- An excellent communicator with an organized and analytical mind.