fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
As the fuboTV Product Marketing Manager, you’ll drive new customer acquisition by marketing the most compelling aspects of fuboTV’s products, content and features.
Our roadmap is overflowing with top-flight live sporting events, innovative feature releases and much more. The right marketer will have a field day rolling out these campaigns.
You’ll collaborate with a variety of teams, including content, product, business analytics, and creative to determine which aspects of the fuboTV products and services are the most competitive, address the top needs and frustrations of prospective customers, and ultimately drive subscriptions.
This is a newly created role, and a great opportunity for the right person — an experienced self-starter with a can-do attitude who never shies away from a challenge. You’ll help us design our approach to product marketing, establish and track KPIs, and crush our acquisition goals in 2021 and beyond.
This role is part of the marketing team and reports to the creative director.
fuboTV’s offices are in Midtown Manhattan but we are working remote for the foreseeable future.
- Drive new customer acquisition by marketing the most compelling and competitive aspects of fuboTV’s content, features and products
- Partner with multiple teams to determine which content/features/products present the biggest acquisition opportunities
- Create concise business cases based on your determinations, and roll out the campaigns
- Clearly communicate how fuboTV solves customer problems
- Evaluate projects by tracking performance using relevant KPIs to clearly show what is/isn’t working
- Manage calendar of retail promotions and tentpole events
- Create and update user-facing competitive claims for use in advertising
- Follow and analyze market trends to properly our position products and services
- Drive the vision for campaigns from concept to completion
Experience and Requirements:
- 5+ years experience as a product marketing manager in digital channels, with a focus on performance and efficiency
- Tracking and reporting KPIs
- Familiarity with Amplitude, Google Analytics, Tableau and/or other data analysis tools
- Retail advertising and running a promotional calendar of tentpole events
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to distill complex technical information into compelling user benefits
- Awareness of competitive TV landscape (streaming services, streaming products, cable and satellite)
- Interest in sports, TV and movies is a huge plus. (Interest/awareness of Spanish-language/Latin American sports and TV is an even bigger plus)
- Ability to give clear design and copy feedback
- Experience in market analysis
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in subscription marketing
- Can-do attitude — this is a new role and we’re working remotely, so confidence, positive energy and creative problem solving will to definitely help you succeed
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including stock options, health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free premium fuboTV account
- Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan
- fuboTV is an e-verified company