fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
fuboTV is currently seeking a SVP of Business Development to drive aggressive growth and expansion of the business. In this new leadership position, you will be responsible for establishing partnerships to scale existing business lines and identifying new revenue opportunities. You will lead a team focused on executing in industry verticals across consumer electronics, telecom operators, fintech, etc. to drive awareness and subscription growth. You will work closely with the CEO to set strategy, explore new areas of business and pursue strategic partnerships and M&A opportunities that can accelerate the company’s goals.
You are a dynamic, high-energy leader with a track record of developing strategic partnerships. You are passionate about digital media and entrepreneurial in nature. You are ambitious, analytical, thoughtful in approach, willing to roll up your sleeves and hungry to get involved in a category defining company. To be successful you should have extensive experience managing business development in a hyper growth company.
- Set short and long term business development strategy to help achieve company goals
- Establish, maintain, and thoughtfully grow relationships with strategic partners
- Lead a team of business development professionals identifying, sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and closing new opportunities in key industry verticals
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Finance teams throughout the lifecycle of a deal and champion objectives of the deal across the organization
- Liaise with Business Affairs and Legal teams to structure and negotiate commercial deals with external partners
- Identify and commercialize new revenue stream opportunities
- Develop business plans and build financial analysis to understand opportunity cost and ROI for new potential partnership or project
- Explore M&A opportunities that accelerate company goals and thoroughly vet with leaders across organization
- Serve as a thought leader for the company
- 15+ years of business development or strategic partnerships experience working in high-growth, direct to consumer business
- Demonstrated success launching high impact partnerships and/or new initiatives and overseeing highly effective business units
- Ability to inspire, set clear strategy, and identify efficient processes to deliver results
- Superior interpersonal and communication capabilities to work with all levels/groups in the organization, board, and external partners
- Prior experience in corporate development and M&A
- Hands on, willingness to roll up sleeves and do direct deals
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment in a quickly changing industry
- Understand market dynamics and closely follow trends in media and entertainment industries
- Be able to clearly present ideas and advocate for deals while being open to collaborative feedback and constructive criticism
- Keen attention to detail, ability to interpret legal documents, work with lawyers to draft agreements and negotiate
- Ability to quickly learn and pinpoint opportunities in industries with no prior knowledge
- Analytical skills, with the ability to build business cases, analyze data, and advocate projects internally and externally
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- BA / BS degree required, MBA or JD preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including stock options, health / dental / vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, life insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free premium fuboTV account
- Health and wellness initiatives including discounts on gym memberships
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities
- fuboTV's main headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan
- fuboTV is an e-verified company