fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
The Care Content Manager, reporting directly to the Director of Customer Care, works with internal stakeholders to produce and maintain articles for Support.fubo.tv The Content Manager must take complex information from a variety of sources and create easy to understand and engaging informative content so customers and potential customers can get answers to their questions about everything related to fuboTV.
- Create and update customer facing and internal article content related to fuboTV services, products, applications and business rules, including but not limited to text based articles, articles that include images like those for “how to” tutorials and scripting for tutorial style videos
- Reassess, revise and update current articles on Support.fubo.tv and evaluate areas of improvement to help improve the overall performance of our content
- Employ SEO best practices to title and tag Help Center content so that it is surfaced appropriately for users looking for information and answers to questions about fuboTV.
- Interact with various internal teams to align the messaging of customer facing content for a consistent voice across our enterprise and taylor the content specifically for Support.fubo.tv
- Identify and implement creative solutions to improve customer self-service to deflect contacts from other customer care channels.
What to Bring:
A successful Instructional Designer will have the following:
- A Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, preferably in English, Communications, Journalism or similar. Alternatively, two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and training
- Strong technical writing skills with experience writing content for several communications mediums and for varied audiences. Must be able to create coherent, concise documents from large volumes of technical information, and have strong editorial skills
- Experience editing for grammar, spelling, punctuation and other mechanics of style
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong attention to detail as well as excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to form strong relationships with all levels of the organization
- Flexible and able to manage responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-oriented, and time-critical environment
- Experience with Zendesk or other similar content management systems.
- Experience with basic HTML editing for formatting of article content.
- Experience doing basic image capture and editing using Adobe Photoshop and other CS tools.
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company