fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
FuboTV is changing the way people watch sports, and disrupting the live video marketplace. We’re breaking new ground every week as we build the live streaming platform of the future.
We are currently looking for a Director, Content Strategy & Acquisition, to take the lead on fubo’s relationships with its domestic English-language broadcast and cable network partners, as well as to lead deal negotiations involving many of those partners.
This person must have a strong knowledge of the pay TV content acquisition / distribution ecosystem, and have experience managing relationships and leading deals in the media space. They must also have strong experience in OTT space.
- Lead day-to-day relationships with fubo’s domestic English-language broadcast and cable network partners, including
- Negotiate and close deals with network partners, consistent with fuboTV content strategy and in-line with financial goals and requirements
- Work with internal partner groups on content partner-related items, including expiration and launch preparations; UI, content merchandising and content marketing; and partner payments
- Minimum of 3 years leading content deals
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing pay TV content relationships with broadcast and cable network groups and / or distributors
- Minimum of 3 years in digital media, ideally OTT video
- Strong understanding of OTT video ecosystem and working knowledge of OTT video distribution technology / architecture
- Highly comfortable interpreting content licensing agreements
- Strong negotiation and partner-management skills
- Team player, with ability to productively work with cross-functional teams
- Self-starter, with strong work ethic
- Passion for new technologies, sports and entertainment
- Strong relationships within the pay TV content distribution community
- Strong relationships within the OTT content community
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company