fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply
fuboTV is currently seeking a VP of Investor Relations to join our dynamic team. This person will work closely with our executive team to develop and lead communications around our strategy, initiatives, ventures, and performance as we continue to disrupt the paid TV space. They will lead the interactions with the investment community, including shareholders, agencies, analysts, and more.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this is an opportunity to build, develop, and maintain a strategy that will enhance fuboTV as our growth continues. This person will be able to demonstrate their ability to build relationships within our organization, and the community around us, while showing integrity, trust and transparency, as well as providing an external view of our company.
- Lead the strategic planning, direction and execution of the IR function
- Serve as a key spokesperson for fuboTV communicating the Company’s financial and operational performance and business outlook to Wall Street
- Partner closely with the executive team on all aspects of strategy and communication
- Serve as the key point of contact to prepare the Senior Leadership Team for investor meetings, road shows, earnings calls, , oversee investor meetings, financial conferences and conference calls
- Arrange and coordinate analyst and investor meetings to provide pertinent information to the financial community and to provide the financial community with the opportunity to meet fuboTV’s management team
- Identify investors who are underweight in fuboTV’s stock/securities and develop a strategy to target those investors
- Develop, execute, and maintain a multi-year investor relations plan that ensures the valuation of fuboTV, supports the finance strategy, and strengthens our external stakeholders’ understanding of history and future
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with current covering analysts and shareholders while proactively engaging and cultivating new investors and sell-side analysts
- Create a full-spectrum IR plan that includes the appropriate use of social media
- Provide internal and external stakeholders with timely and accurate communication around company performance, strategy, and financial objectives
- Monitor industry trends and competitors’ results and communications
- Ensure compliance with SEC and other regulatory disclosure requirements; work with the finance and legal teams to assist in preparation of SEC filings
- Oversee coordination and creation of press releases, quarterly financial reports, and other public disclosures
- Develop materials for Board of Directors meetings providing analysis on investor activity, stock performance, peer company comparisons and stock surveillance
- Work on ad-hoc projects, and reports
- Proven success building an IR/PR function in a high-growth environment. Previous experience in TMT preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in a financial role, preferably specifically in investor relations
- 10+ years in a position with external-facing duties
- Thorough familiarity with all aspects of public company SEC reporting (annual, quarterly,
- Thorough understanding of quantitative and qualitative financial modeling
- The ability to communicate business strategies and complex financial information clearly and accurately to a variety of audiences both orally and through written material utilizing strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, accounting, and financial principles and applications
- Proven ability to create and analyze financial models to analyze company performance relative to analyst and investor models and to effectively position the Company among its competitors
- Experience interacting with and presenting to executive teams, board members, investors, analysts, agencies, and other external parties
- Ability to perform in high pressure situations, shifting priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Strong understanding of finance, capital markets, and securities regulations
- Preferred experience with a media/streaming television company, or subscription-based service
- Attention to details and the highest standards for accuracy and precision
- A strong ability to maintain integrity and high degree of confidentiality.
- Ability to weigh factors and make decisions in alignment with strategy and fuboTV’s operating principles and values
- Ability to move with the speed of a fast-paced and highly collaborative business
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company