fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
fuboTV is seeking an experienced Senior Vice President of Engineering to join our leadership team. The SVP will be a key asset in helping take fuboTV to the next level. Reporting to our Chief Product Officer, the SVP will be responsible for managing the entire engineering organization which helps make fuboTV one of the leading streaming services in the industry.
This will be a unique opportunity for a passionate technology pioneer to be a partner with our executive team, and a representative for the company with external stakeholders. This leader will have a passion for crafting simple systems that solve complex problems and help continue to grow our amazing team of engineers.
The SVP of Engineering will have two primary areas of responsibility. First, this seasoned leader will be responsible for building and developing a world-class engineering organization and culture. Second, the SVP of Engineering will ensure the product vision is realized through excellence in execution and delivery.
What you will bring to the table:
- Extensive experience managing and mentoring Software Engineering Directors and Managers
- Exceptional people management skills
- Experience in scaling engineering organizations from 100 to 300 engineers, while continuing to deliver on the company’s vision and goals
- Ability to recruit, hire, and onboard exceptional engineering talent with efficiency
- Successful track record of implementing and evolving Product Development Lifecycles with an agile focus
- Exceptional Project and Program Management skills
- Strong coding skills (language does not matter, as this will not be a hands-on job)
- Demonstrable aptitude for addressing difficult technical, business and people problems
- Help in outlining the goals and growth of the individual teams and engineers
- Set and monitor KPI’s and technology budgets to assess performance
- Communicate technology strategy to executive partners, the board of directors, and the management teams
- Evaluate and implement new process and workflow systems to increase team productivity and delivery
- Proactively keep informed of industry trends, changes, opportunities, etc.
- Experience working with a wide variety of modern tech stacks, design patterns, and development practices
- Excellent communicator (verbal, written, and presentation) with experience working cross functionally with all the different business units to execute company goals effectively
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly shifting priorities
- Strongly value building diverse and inclusive teams, and maintaining and creating an environment where all team members can thrive
- Experience with a B2C subscription-based product, media/TV/video streaming, enterprise software package or large-scale SaaS/cloud solution with International markets experience preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company