fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
fuboTV is seeking a highly motivated self-starter who will build a best-in-class ad inventory management and reporting system. The right individual will sit at the heart of the business with visibility across product and content performance, future growth and will perform a critical role in the growth and efficiency of direct and programmatic ad sales. In this role you will experience the entrepreneurial spirit and energy of a startup, gain a deep understanding of the premium video streaming business, influence key strategic decisions and contribute to the company’s rapid growth.
- Develop and implement a best-in-class yield management practice/function to support fuboTV’s direct and programmatic ad sales business including:
○ Audience forecasting and segmentation; provide analysis of campaign delivery capacity for specific platforms
○ Demand planning
○ Pricing optimization
○ Performance reporting and forecasting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual)
○ Fill rate analysis by device, station; CPM by station, device
- Partner closely with stakeholders in ad sales, ad operations, technology, finance and marketing
- Lead building best-in-class key metrics, segmentation and financial trends analysis supporting future decisions to optimize performance
- Prepare Sales Plan & RFP requests: define proper inventory and price out; prepare related reporting docs
- Continually develop transparent inventory / sell-through forecasts that are easily read by sales and management teams - and translate them into actionable go-to-market insights
- Recommend short and long-term inventory strategy to Senior Management
- Make pricing and discount recommendations based on sell-through, product / targeting mix, and performance
- Support direct and programmatic sales with inventory planning / pricing
- Track payments for content and device partners
- Reconcile daily reports related to invoicing and billing.
- Work closely with Ad Ops and Finance teams to maintain various reports, billing, payments, and remittance statements
- Troubleshooting: Monitor and analyze systems, reports, and analytic data for errors; report findings to Sales, Engineering and AdOps teams
Skills / experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience in quantitative analysis – expert in asking the right questions and answering with data
- Experience in an analytically-oriented media sales and / or ad operations role
- Demonstrated success/ Track Record managing complex business processes in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated success building repeatable processes across multiple teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that rewards a creative, hands-on approach
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and global stakeholders; strong organizational skills
- Excellent hands-on analytical skills - generating insights with BI tools (e.g. Tableau); extracting business insights from data using Excel, SQL, Python etc.
- Expert consumer of analytical tools and statistical models, with ability to translate these into business and go-to-market strategies.
- Experience with ad-serving technology, as well as programmatic advertising SSP and DSP platforms
- Experience working with Salesforce. Familiarity with salesforce data tools such as Einstein and Datarama a plus\
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company