fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
Who we are looking for:
At fuboTV, we have cross-functional product teams that we empower to solve hard problems – in ways that our customers love and grow our business. The core responsibility of product management at fuboTV is to ensure our products are valuable and viable. Our product managers are customer-obsessed and data-driven, understanding user behavior, desires, and needs better than anyone else in the company. Product managers must also contribute a solid knowledge of the various constraints of the business – constraints from content licensing, marketing, ad sales, finance, and legal.
The Vice President of Product and Innovation (VP) is responsible for leading the Product Management function for the company, reporting to the Chief Product Officer. That includes defining and driving the product strategy, evangelizing the product vision and strategy across the company, setting clear goals for the product teams, and developing a world-class product organization. The VP will act as a strategic thought leader and partner with engineering, content, marketing, sales and the overall business to deliver innovative fan experiences.
The focus is to thrill and delight fubo’s members across all digital platforms, including desktop, mobile, and connected TV devices. The scope and influence of the VP is global in nature as the audiences for the products are both in and outside the U.S.
- Own and execute the long-term product strategy for fuboTV.
- Pursue clear differentiation in the market.
- Lead the product team responsible for building fuboTV’s platforms on iOS, Android, Desktop, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Xbox platforms, supporting a suite of world-class video applications.
- Recruit, retain, lead, and mentor a team of product management experts who will continue to stay ahead of the innovation curve.
- Provide the direction and motivation needed to cultivate high performing teams.
- Influence internal stakeholders and external resources as needed to build consensus on product priorities to establish a shared vision across the company.
- Be seen as the go-to person for all issues related to product strategy and implementation.
- Cultivate and build effective relationships with senior management in the business and serve as the strategic link to their business.
- Drive best practices creation, adherence and full adoption across the team.
- 10+ years of increasingly responsible professional experience in product management, squad-based agile product development, and innovation roles within the consumer internet, eCommerce or digital media sectors.
- Experience designing and launching world-class consumer-oriented video products.
- Has effectively created, implemented and directed product management functions that have delivered notable successes.
- Experience working in a media product environment with specific emphasis on game-changing consumer experiences.
- Track-record of building seamless cross-platform and cross-channel consumer experiences.
- Track-record of operating at a high strategic level, while also being able to quickly drill down into the particulars of technology and customer needs (interface, usability, etc.).
- Experience leveraging analytical inputs to create well-rounded solutions that meet the needs of customers today, while laying a strong foundation for future releases.
- Solid track-record of creating and implementing successful business processes that allow for thorough yet rapid evaluation and execution of opportunities.
- Creative, hands-on, and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Well-grounded individual who is able to manage, communicate and collaborate effectively across the organization(s).
fuboTV offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, meaningful equity and unlimited PTO. At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation.