fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
fuboTV is looking to hire a driven, energetic and organized paralegal to join our legal team. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic company and be involved in a wide range of legal matters impacting the company. This position will report directly to the General Counsel, but will work closely with members of other departments to support the company’s corporate, regulatory and strategic initiatives.
- Contract management and general legal document organization: managing forms/templates, getting signatures, inputting contracts into the contract management system, and record retrieval
- Corporate entity management: maintaining global entity structure database, managing foreign qualification compliance, business licenses, and other corporate entity needs
- Supporting and project managing document and administrative needs in complex transactional activity (e.g. securities, financing, M&A, corporate governance)
- Basic legal drafting and review: NDAs, templates, amendments
- Process creation and improvement to support legal operations: creating and managing forms and tracking tools (e.g. litigations, trademarks); developing processes (e.g. shareholder requests); evaluating software
- General administrative and legal support
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ of experience at a law firm or in-house legal department of a large company, preferably publicly traded
- Experience in a regulated industry a plus
- Experience preparing and processing corporate filings
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently to analyze issues, collect information and solve problems
- Able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgment in decision-making
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word), Adobe Acrobat Pro, and legal software tools (databases, e-signature tools, etc.).
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company