fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live TV streaming service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, thousands of on-demand titles and more you can watch on your TV, phone, tablet, computer and other devices.
fubo Sports Network, the live, free-to-consumer TV network featuring sports stories on and off the field, launched in 2019.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
About the role
We are looking for a seasoned bi-lingual TV and programming professional that can make an immediate impact on the growing fubo original networks. As the newest initiative at fuboTV, the networks are evolving with new original and acquired content, distribution platforms and industry recognition. fuboTV encourages motivated self-starters to be proactive, thought-provoking and collaborative in a fast-paced environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for growth and project ownership in the early stages of fuboTV’s suite of networks. With a focus on programming, marketing and operations, this role would play an integral part in the day-to-day and long-term success of the networks. With a keen eye for marketing and sponsorship angles, it will be essential to inhibit a strong handle on time management and cross-team project management.
Getting in on the ground floor with the programming & operations team, this position would incorporate past network experiences to determine and execute the most effective workflow and processes for studio shows, acquired programming, live events and promotional elements. As the owner of the operational elements needed to bring the network to life, a strong attention to detail coupled with organizational skills and a positive work ethic are key.
- Strategically build the daily programming schedule. Incorporate production, content acquisition and marketing needs to support networks’ overall programming strategy.
- Create and own a comprehensive programming library to capture all content available to air. Determine the best way to track programming in a way that would make it a useful tool for production, programming and content acquisition teams.
- Input schedules into Amagi, a cloud-based playout system, in a timely and efficient manner. Manage the playout on a daily basis to ensure that all programs, graphics and ad pods are scheduled appropriately. Schedule all network on-air graphics, overlays, bugs, bumpers, etc. in Amagi.
- Confirm that all assets and corresponding materials are delivered in a proper format and on time, including same-day delivery of certain shows. Work with the video operations team to troubleshoot any issues with asset delivery including video, metadata, graphics, etc.
- Within Amagi platform, edit content as needed to create segments and clean breaks for ad time.
- Manage relationships with the product team and third-party listing providers to ensure programming is surfaced accurately with titles, descriptions, images, etc.
- Manage the needs and expectations for the ad sales team to track any sponsorship elements both in and out of show content.
- Collaborate with the production team and talent on show ideas and segments to support programming stunts year-round.
- Fluent Spanish speaker with a knowledge of Spanish TV landscape and audience.
- 3-5 years with television programming at an established local or cable network.
- Experience with data management and inventory of content
- Experience with data input and working with video operations teams/master control teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, TV/Film or Equivalent
- Knowledge of the MVPD and OTT environment
- Passionate about sports and an understanding of what is trending in the sports and entertainment sphere.