Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the sport fan and cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first TV streaming service in the U.S, growing to over 300,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. The company also broadcasts a wide variety of movies and entertainment programming including the FOX and NBC broadcast catalogs, Showtime, AMC…and much more to come! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Chromecast.
fuboTV is seeking a motivated Strategic Finance Analyst/Manager who will manage the financial planning, reporting and analytical requirements for the Finance Team, and provide integrated analysis of financial and operational metrics. You will be a strategic, financial and operational asset to the Finance Team, executive team, and business owners throughout the organization.
We are looking for someone who desires significant ownership, a high degree of autonomy, and can execute with minimal guidance.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deploy insightful financial models for senior management that help guide critical business and analytical decisions, including Marketing, Business Development, Advertising, and Content
- Manage forecasting, budgeting and long-term strategic planning efforts
- Refine, analyze and integrate the financial statements (P&L, B/S, CF) in conjunction with the accounting team
- Provide cash flow forecasting & budgeting
- Work to refine our planning/forecast processes and spread accountability throughout the organization
- Develop and maintain a weekly/monthly/quarterly KPI dashboard for the management team
- Support Finance, Accounting, and Content team in monthly content expense calculations and analysis.
- Create reports that provide financial metrics around actual versus forecasted performance
- Support Finance Team in providing financial models for internal presentations and board meetings
- Support Finance Team in future financing efforts and M&A opportunities
- Support Finance Team in ad-hoc analyses
- Work with accounting team in the monthly closing process
- Manage month end reconciliation, AP, payroll processing; monitor and proactively identify expense saving opportunities.
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
- 2-6 years of combined experience including time at an investment bank (banking or equity research with a TMT focus), private equity fund, venture capital fund, or corporate finance team (ideally a company in within TMT)
- Bonus points for startup experience
- BA/BS degree from a top institution; MBA or BA in Finance, Accounting, or Data Analysis is a plus
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and financial modeling (expect a case study)
- Expertise with data and analytics tools
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company