Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the sport fan and cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first TV streaming service in the U.S, with over 300,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. The company also broadcasts a wide variety of movies and entertainment programming including the FOX and NBC broadcast catalogs, Showtime, AMC…and much more to come! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Chromecast.
About the Role:
Reporting to the VP of Business Analytics, the Business Analyst, ad sales, will work directly with our ad sales team. This analyst will lead our efforts in capturing, disseminating and utilizing data across the fuboTV ecosystem to identify and build measurement and advertising effectiveness solutions that lead to KPI improvement. In this newly created position, you will partner with our ad sales leadership to ensure that we are effectively utilizing data and tracking the right KPIs that enable the business to drive revenue, increase operational efficiency.
- Works with ad sales team to create, measure and refine KPIs and develop analyses and insights to the organization
- Utilize and develop data visualization and product analytics dashboards (e.g. Amplitude, Tableau) to monitor and analyze ad sales KPIs
- Collaborating with the ad sales team on the analytic needs; translating needs into requirements through fact-finding, consolidation and alignment of business needs
- Evaluating current set of reporting tools and platforms, and potentially evolving the toolset going forward
- Bachelor's degree from four-year accredited college or university, preferably in Computer Science, Business, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Economics and/or an advanced degree in one of the similar disciplines
- Strong understanding of TV advertising and pay TV and/or OTT businesses, with 4+ years at an advertising agency, cable network group, broadcast network group, MVPD or in a similar consumer subscription model business
- 4+ years of experience working across Data Analytics functionality or equivalent experience in Consulting with a focus on data analytics/business intelligence
- Exceptionally strong analytical, time management and organizations skills; results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible
- Ability to communicate findings to cross functional leaders, suggests innovative business solutions, and develops real-time fixes to customer impacting issues
- Self-starter with ability to be strong team player and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong SQL skills and familiarity with Tableau (or other data visualization tools)
- Familiarity with R, Amplitude and Python a plus (or similar / visualization BI tools)
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides highly competitive compensation
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company