Who are we?
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the U.S.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, and entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, and Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Chromecast.
*fuboTV headquarters are located in New York City, but this position will be 100% remote; your location can be anywhere in the U.S.A.*
About the role:
The fuboTV Customer Support – Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for measuring the quality of the customer care reps. This includes providing accurate, consistent, fair, and objective evaluations of customer care reps’ performance. Quality Assurance Specialists will provide motivational feedback to improve the attributes that enable customer care reps to exceed the customer experience.
- Responsible for monitoring and providing analysis on trends/patterns affecting quality in the Customer Care department
- Works alongside with training and the leadership team in developing individualized remediation and performance plans
- Leading weekly or biweekly quality improvement calibration with agents and leadership
- Maintain and generate detail records on quality improvement scores for all customer care reps and ensuring standards are met
- Periodically audit graders to help ensure evaluations across the teams are inline
- Develops and conducts targeted or group coaching sessions to address quality deficiencies.
- Performs evaluations and mock calls for new hires to determine readiness for moving to production.
- Collaborates with leadership to identify, streamline processes and implement them to enhance service delivery and the customer experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years in experience
- Must be proficient in written and verbally speaking Spanish
- Experience with subscription services is a benefit but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to speak effectively before groups of employees of the organization
- Strong customer service skills, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity
- Tech-savvy and proficient in different web tools
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to create reports and visualize team performance.
- You’re available to work irregular hours including holidays, nights, and weekends.
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company