Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the sports fan and cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first TV streaming service in the U.S, growing to nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
In the US, fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. The company also broadcasts a wide variety of movies and entertainment programming including the FOX and NBC broadcast catalogs, Showtime, AMC…and much more to come! In 2019, fuboTV began expanding internationally with Spain being its first European market. fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, and Chromecast.
*FUBOTV'S HEADQUARTERS ARE LOCATED IN NYC, BUT THIS WILL BE A REMOTE POSITION*
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a bi-lingual (Spanish and English) representative to deliver world class customer support and build customer satisfaction and loyalty by troubleshooting all inquiries regarding fuboTV products over the phone and online. We need a resourceful and attentive individual who can make the best use of all tools and technologies to help resolve customer service issues. The ideal candidate will be expected to complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes that will be relevant to our users. The candidate will also provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries, and should strive for a one-call resolution of customer issues.
Education and Technical Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to speak, read, and write professionally in both English and Spanish
- Above-average knowledge of tech-related elements (i.e. Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Experience handling technical support and have the ability to perform basic troubleshooting steps
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and meet customer's needs and requirements
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent telephone etiquette, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Strong team and interpersonal relationship skills conducive to team development
- Ability to work independently, make judgment decisions and demonstrate consistent follow through
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Creates and maintains customer loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations
- Exercises good judgment indecision-making in order to routinely deliver exceptional customer support at all times
- Must be available for weekend (Saturday & Sunday) hours
- Most Call Center employees work on a shift basis, and as such will be required to periodically rotate shifts and regular days off
- All customer satisfaction representatives must be willing to work all shifts, overtime, holidays and emergency shifts as required
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefits package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- All day free snacks and beverages
- fuboTV is an e-verified company