Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the U.S, growing to nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, all major soccer leagues, and a wide range of college and other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, and entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, and Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku and Chromecast.
FuboTV is in search of a passionate and driven Product Designer. You’ll be working closely with other designers, product managers and engineers to provide solutions that effectively balance both business and user needs.
We value designers who think critically and communicate clearly, have a strong point of view but are open to the viewpoints of others. Ones that are passionate and curious enough to learn why things work the way they do and how they all connect, as well as have an insatiable hunger to continuously develop new skills and grow.
- Contribute to the full product design cycle - through collaboration with designers, product managers, engineers and marketers in defining and proposing solutions - 30%
- Help various testing efforts (multivariate, usability, etc.) as well as synthesize research findings - 10%
- Design flows, wires, comps and prototypes from low to high-fidelity while continually pushing the bar in quality and excellence with each iteration - 30%
- Analyze and interpret user behavior and conceptual ideas to evolve them into user journeys, intuitive interfaces and practical solutions - 20%
- Communicate the rationale behind your proposed solutions to stakeholders - 10%
- At least 3+ years of design experience in a consumer-focused tech company
- Experienced in the execution of UX or HCI best practices
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision/Framer/Principle, etc
- An excellent communicator who can clearly articulate design decisions
- Ability to identify the essence of user pain points and design problems, and can translate them into practical design solutions
- No ego when it comes to sharing your work or receiving feedback; you recognize that the most important goal is to quickly understand and solve around what’s best for our customers and the company
- A portfolio that highlights your process of defining and providing solutions for complex design problems
- Experience working across various device platforms (Web, Mobile, OTT)
- Experience writing testing plans and conducting user interviews/usability tests
- Experience with UX writing and microcopy
- Ability to write code (HTML/CSS/JS, Android Studio, Xcode)
- Skills in related disciplines such as motion graphics, illustration or photography
Perks & Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Unlimited vacation and sick days
- Robust benefit package including stock options; health, dental and vision coverage sponsored up to 100%; 401k; life Insurance; and commuter benefits
- Free fuboTV account for live sports and TV on all your devices
- Discounted gym memberships
- Company-wide and team based events
- Centrally located headquarters in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company