fuboTV is the world’s only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues and teams, plus popular shows, movies and news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC and Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMC…and thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's and Chromecast.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the role:
fuboTV is looking for exceptional Site Reliability Engineers to join our rapidly growing New York City engineering team. You'll work in a fast-paced environment, where your work will have a tremendous impact on daily operations and long-term strategy. You will work closely with other engineers across all layers of the infrastructure.
The ideal candidate has a passion for building automated systems that deploy, change, monitor and fix complicated cloud-based infrastructure and applications. We expect all of our engineers to solve tough problems collaboratively, create quality products with a sophisticated design, and establish solid lines of communication and trust within the organization.
- 4-7+ Years of experience in delivering working software
- Architect, design, develop, test, maintain and improve scalable software systems
- Collaborate with other engineers and members of the team to determine priorities and best practices, and refine functional requirements
- Write clean, well-tested code
- Experience with at least one statically typed language (Java, C, Go, etc..) and at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Ruby, NodeJS, etc..)
- Previous Startup experience
- Experience with Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Docker or other container technology
- Experience in designing and implementing effective monitoring and alerting solutions
- Experience working with automated release management
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Distributed Databases
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Distributed File Systems
- Experience Administering MongoDB clusters
- Experience Administering ELK Stack
- Experience working on a B2C platform
- Production level experience with at least one major relational database and at least one NoSQL Database
- Production experience with Cloud and Open Source infrastructure solutions
- Experience building and supporting backend and infrastructure systems
- Production experience with Go
- Experience with Linux System Administration
- Must be experienced and comfortable working with clusters of servers
- Dedication to Infrastructure as Code
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company