About Fubo Gaming:
With a mission to build the world’s leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, and integrated wagering, FuboTV Inc. (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industry’s current TV model. FuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, France and Spain. The company also has a rapidly growing engineering center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product and technology features for the global Fubo platform.
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with FuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting and interactive gaming.
We’re rapidly growing — in employees, subscribers and our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds and traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
As a Sportsbook Applications Support Engineer, you are the first line of technical expertise for Sportsbook Customer Care and Operations teams. You will provide direct operational support and resolution for incidents and problems encountered by our customers, operations teams and business partners. By quickly identifying, troubleshooting and fixing product issues, you will enable the Customer Care Team to help our customers quickly and effectively. When managing large-scale incidents and issues, you will promptly determine the severity and best course of action, potentially escalating to our on-call operations and product engineers, or business partners as appropriate.
In this role, you will also operate as a Fubo Sportsbook Product Expert and partner with the Product Engineering Teams to analyze the impact of technical issues that our customers experience and advocate for their resolution. You will propose (and in some cases implement) solutions in a team setting, backed by compelling analysis. Your responsibility to the organization includes consolidating, curating, and distributing critical product information to those whose work relies on it. Through your analysis, you will provide insights into common themes and potential areas for product improvement to influence both our near- and long-term product priorities.
You are professional, impeccably organized and able to manage your time between quick tasks, large projects, and incident response events. Failure is not a fear but a learning opportunity for you. Keen to see every problem, question, or project through to resolution, you thrive on ensuring that Fubo Sportsbook engineering, operations and product teams have all the help they need at their fingertips. You'll craft, implement, and scale processes to reduce friction and enable all team members to spend their time on what they do best. Your innovative approach and problem solving mindset will help to optimize our ability to improve the overall reliability of the Fubo Sportsbook platform for our customers, employees, and partners.
After a training period (potentially in office), you will perform your duties alongside other Application Support team members in a flexible way, depending on team scheduling. There is some flexibility in starting and ending time in terms of a weekly schedule, as long as we can balance coverage across the team. After training, you may work from home or our offices if local to you. This role will require occasional trips to our offices for additional training and on-site meetings. Occasionally you will be expected to take part in an on call rotation as needed to maintain 24/7 coverage.
- Provide first line support to Fubo Sportsbook customers, operations teams, and business partners(with Service Providers and 3rd parties vendors) with a mission to improve the reliability of the Fubo Sportsbook platform. Serve as liaison between customer care, support, and development teams.
- Proactively identify and escalate situations with production environments that require urgent attention. Maintain a good standard of providing information internally with regards to ongoing issues and maintain and suggest improvements to the incident and problem processes.
- Act promptly on alarms, service degradation and outages and act as a focal point for outages until restoration
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to Cloud based HTTP applications
- Triage product questions, team actions, bugs and other issues to teams across Fubo Sportsbook. You are able to troubleshoot, research the root cause of problems, and thoroughly resolve defects.
- Write technical and educational resources for users and Fubo Sportsbook teams. Consolidate notes from answering questions into reusable content.
- Collaborate with Sportsbook Product Engineers in the development and design of creative and reliable solutions for our customers.Collaborate with relevant colleagues to audit, document, and optimize existing operational processes regularly. Consult with colleagues and develop new processes where they are needed.
- Take part in a 24/7 on-call rotation to address mission-critical incidents as they arise, escalating as necessary to oncall teams and business partners.
- Support the team's approach to monitoring site operational health across the various Sportsbook products on an ongoing basis.
What We Value:
- Strong teamwork, project management, and organizational skills with an ability to adapt, multitask, and navigate a complex, rapidly changing environment. You provide excellent customer support.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the Fubo Sportsbook platform, and use written/verbal communication skills to explain complex technical concepts to users of all technical abilities.
- Ability to self-identify and effectively seek technical and operational information necessary to close knowledge gaps.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.Solution-oriented: can clearly articulate objectives and the path to achieving them.
- Ability to work independently, optimize and document processes, and make decisions under minimal supervision. Create and document operational playbooks for important new initiatives.
- Engineering and/or Operations-focused degree work, or equivalent experience. Experience in fields such as Software Engineering, Electrical/Information Engineering, System Administration, IT Operations, Data Science, Math, and Physics is preferred but not required.
- Experience with ad-hoc scripting and data retrieval using SQL is a big plus.
- Experience using project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and Asana preferred
- Strong knowledge and passion for Sportsbooks or related online gaming and sports betting industries preferred. Preferred experience with regulated industries, compliance, and the sportsbook industry.
Perks & Benefits:
- At FuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses and learning opportunities
- FuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience and market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, and commuter benefits
- Free Premium FuboTV Account
- Health and Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days and regular company-wide activities.
- FuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- FuboTV is an e-verified company